Friday, January 24, 2014

We ♥ Interns


Hello, everyone! My name is Katie Amundsen, and I will be interning with Stoneboat for the next several months. I grew up in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, where my interest in all things literary started early in my life. As a kid, I often had my nose buried in a book, and as soon as I could pick up a pen, I knew that I wanted to write in some capacity—I have about twenty childhood journals at home filled with stories, scribblings, and drawings to prove it. As I grew older this passion didn’t change much, leading me to major in both Writing and English at Lakeland College, where I am currently in my third year. I'm incredibly excited to be working alongside the editors of Stoneboat to gain knowledge and experience in a field that interests me while also celebrating the types of artists who have always influenced me to keep creating. 
 

2 comments:

Sig. said...

Welcome to the team, Katie! We are so glad to have you on board.

Unknown said...

We're really excited to have you on board. I'm looking forward to some fresh ideas.